Friday, September 24, 2010

Traveling


Never thought I'd see the day that I would become weary of the travels. I'm beat, tired of sleeping in a hotel and in dire need of my woman. Although being in Albuquerque was a definite experience, from the local bar scene to the Sandia mountains. It's interesting to see how humans deteriorate when put out of their element and at the same time we figure out a way to evolve into a new one. Overall, I'd say a good part of Albuquerque's locals are happy and outgoing leaving the a very large portion to the shadows and very distant from social normalises.
Anyway, I can see how flying from airport to hotel and hotel to airport constantly gets very old very quickly. I'll stick to making each an adventure. My travel partners will always find it odd that I seek conversation with anyone who will listen but as my pappy always said, "How will the adventure begin if we don't jump through a new portal?"

No comments: